BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jul 11, 2009

Utopia

Perfect World
By: Needle Heart Uchia


It seems to be that this thing will be impossible but there is one person who believe that we can change the world if we start the change inside of us and start spreading the news that we are one no matter what our race is, religion, and color. I know that this man that we idolize since then ( May he see the kingdom of heaven perfectly and may he rest in his paradise)do believe that we can change this world a better place to live to.

Honestly, I do really agree with him because even though we are different in colors, races, and beliefs but still we are one in the eyes of our creator. In addition with this, we are just equally rich in our creator's hands; however this time people nowadays are segregating themselves to other people. Somewhat some may agree some are not but let us face the truth that is happening to our world today. For example in the Philippines, though they are one in color and tradition but still there is discrimination. I am giving this country as my example because I know that there are a lot of Filipinos are being discriminated every single day of their living. I know that there's also a discrimination in different parts of the world but why do people always discriminate their fellow humans?

Another thing is why do people do not stop fighting I mean why they do not end wars? I think they just keep on thinking this is for the honor of my country blah...blah...blah....What a freaking thinking! They don't realize that there are a lot of people die because of this non-stop war. Remembering the war between Iraq and the US (spearheaded by George W. Bush, Jr.), It was a great shame for them because I was like a simple argument that can be fix through Peace Talks; unfortunately , they still continue the stupid war. I do not think that they are not thinking of what will be the consequences for the innocent people including the children who are living during those wars.

The another problem is poverty and hunger. As we all know that there are a lot of countries have enough food for their daily living but in some countries they are striving to have a food in front of their table at least for one meal. Why this thing should happen? I know that some of us just throw their excess in a trash bin or even feed it to their pets(For some countries). In poverty, in some countries, we can see people who are living in makeshift houses near rivers or streams. It is kind a painful to see our brothers and sisters in Christ living in a nice house striving for living.

This is a great disaster for this world. The world is being devastated by the scrupulous people who does not know how to see peoples perfectness. Currently, my heart is broken of what is going on to our mother nation. I know there are some leaders striving for a perfect world but sometimes they broke is because of some decision that they should make as a leader. I hope that one day we can see a lot of us are one, instead of holding guns or any other arms, we just hold tools for building houses, making farms for food, and share the blessing that they got.

As of this moment, I keep asking myself, when this freaking people stop looking others physical defects or even emotional defects to other people? When this world will be perfect? When will other people realize that we are one? I am still dreaming for a perfect world for my children and for my children`s children. Like what the man that I am talking about in my first paragraph, " Heal the world MAKE IT a BETTER place for you and for me and the entire human race. There are PEOPLE DYING if YOU CARE ENOUGH for living. MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE for you and for me"

WE ARE ONE!
NO ONE CAN HELP THEMSELVES IF YOU DON'T HELP YOURSELF TO CHANGE!
IF YOU CHANGE YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

0 comments: