BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Mar 12, 2009

360 Degrees

A Complete Turnaround
by: Needle Heart Uchia

As I serve my new community, I gain ups and downs. I know that it is like a roller coaster without an ending. I seek a lot of options where I should pour out my guilt deep inside. The guilt turned into discernment. This discernment prevails for months. I was so confused when this discernment prevails to my service.

Since the I seek for advices from different people, but still the discernment is there. Maybe this was not the right time for me to serve when my discernment is there. Recently, someone helps me to realize that I have a purpose to this world and my purpose as a servant and as a christian-catholic. I realize my purpose through the youtube video entitled "A Letter from Hell". Scary but true. This video has a deep meaning as a living testifier of God.

I realize that I cannot please everyone inside and out. I do also realize that this community still needs people who can understand what is the true essence of service. I think this is the real call for me to help them to learn and see who Jesus is.

To the people who help me to realize my purpose, thank you for making me realize that I have a purpose here.

"For as long as I shall live
I will testify your LOVE
I will be the witness
when the words are not
enough"
-An Excerpt form "Testify of Love" By Avalon

0 comments: